some pre-purchase 'option questions'

Al.K

Spend some time unhurried in each floor plan at a show, or dealer if possible. That's what we did a few times. And the floor plan of your choice will come to you. That's how we chose the 3010RE. For all of the positive reasons you outlined. And you adjust the other things to your liking. You can move the recliners away from the dinette more than you may think. Making more room on that side for sure. And you don't need to turn your head to watch the TV, just swivel/turn the recliner. Just my .02

good advise AI.K. its hard to do and takes time when the driving distance is 2.5 hours :) but you are absolutely right, and thank-you for the tips. I've never felt the TV was in a bad spot -- in fact it can be seen from anywhere including the kitchen and the stairs, and TV is just not the center point of camping for us anyway. Oddly enough, one of the things we like the most about this plan is that the TV disappears and creates windows on three sides. Appreciate the tips on moving the recliners -- will have to do that next visit. was it you who suggested removing one of the recliners?

Question about the bedroom TV -- I would probably put one in myself as the DVD/TV combos don't really appeal to me. I assume the necessary supporting structures are there, and one simply installs a suitable arm mount and TV of choice?