Stabilizer Bars

reschultz

Have a new Big Horn 33rk. Am considering installing the JT Strongarm Stabilizer bars on my coach. I already have a king pin stabilizer but it doesn't seem to help when walking inside the coach. How tight does the stabilizer need to be. Any info concerning the JT bars will be appreciated. I also have Hydraulic landing gear. The JT bars are set up for Electric. Thanks Bob S.

Garypowell

One trick I have been very pleased with my pin tripod is to retract the landing gear slightly after it is as snug as I can hand tighten it. We have washer/dryer up front and tripod made a lot of difference but now it makes even more. We've had to go back to putting quarters in the bed!

also this 2 month trip have been putting out 4 scissor jacks. With the front tripod and scissors we have been very pleased with stability. This time home i will attach them to the frame to make set up easier.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bob, do you have the level up system? Like Gary mentioned, retracting the front legs a tad will snug up the pin stabilizer. Another trick is to have wheel chocks nice and tight. If you're on dirt or gravel, try snugging up all of the jacks a bit. Dirt and gravel tend to settle in after a bit.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
It looks like this

amury5es.jpg

Rod Ditrich
Washington Chapter Leader

Dutch & Di

We have had no interior movement for over 8 years. Being fulltime that is a big thing for me. We went with permanently installed aftermarket stabilizers for the front and rear. Hugs, Di