Stain on bedroom ceiling

Possum51

I have three stains on my ceiling, one large one in the bedroom and the other two are in the hallway going out from the bedroom. After driving in a hard rain the stains never get any larger and never feel wet. It almost looks like an oil-based stain.

I had a mobile RV repair service remove my front shroud and they didn't find any evidence that my front AC was leaking.

I only use the front AC to cool down the bedroom after we have set up, then it is shut off and does not run through the night so it really doesn't have many hours on it.

We have a 2015 Landmark. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Thanks
Pat

richheck

Seasoned Member
There is a service tech bulletin outs for many of the later model LM 365s concerning modifications to the newer style A/Cs the specifies additional holes drilled for drainage and some existing holes that needed to be sealed that was causing condensation to be blown into the return ducting and some reported staining as your mentioning. I suggest you give Heartland a call with your vin to verify if yours is included in the issue.

My LM was one of the coaches that needed this modification and I did it myself, was an easy fix, much easier to do myself than haul the coach to a dealer and let it sit till completed.

Last edited: