Stove Top Cover ???

blueoval

We are wanting to know if the Sundance units come with a stove top cover? Our unit (2013 3300CK) did not have one, we did find a cover in the coach that I guess the dealer left in there (in the org. packaging still).

This past weekend I went to install it and it did not fit (not even close) so we are back to wondering does the stove come with a top cover?

Thnak you for your help.

sjs731

I am going to call and see if I can get one. I noticed on the Landmark pictures on Heartlands site they show the exact stove with a cover that matches our counter top in our Sundance and I would like to get one also. We also have a 3300 CK.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our 2007 Sundance did not come with one (1st Heartland product purchased - now on 3rd coach). We went down to Camping World and bought a rubber backed poly cutting board which worked great as a cover plus gave us a little extra work area.

blueoval

We have had them in all our other coach's. We almostnever cook in the coach and having the cover on the stove it does give you a lotof extra counter space.

Just got off the phone with the dealer and told me they do not come with one, says he has two more 3300CK's on the lot and they do not have one either.

Guess we are off to camping world to get one.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Ours didn't come with one, and we bought the wooden on from CW that you can use as a cutting board. Just remember to take it off the stove if you are using the oven, ours almost caught on fire from the heat.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They used to have a folding metal cover on them. I don't know if HL or their supplier discontinued them or not, but our 2009 BH (built Feb. 2008) didn't have one. I mentioned it to our saleswoman and she gave us the large cutting board cover in the photo. It has rubber feet that grip the grating on the stove. Our SoB TT had the folding cover, as have many other models we've seen in shows. On ours, at least, you can see where the cover would have been attached at the rear of the stove top.

View attachment 20180

rockerdude

Funny you're looking for one, cause we always take ours off of every RV we buy. My wife always likes to use a wooden cutting board with the rubber underneath and laying it on the stove, which is a great place to keep it while traveling. Also, in most coaches that we've had, when you use the stove, you have to fold that cover up and back and then you lose the counter space behind the stove (which is a great place to keep a bottle of wine, etc..)

Diveman

I just purchased a good cutting board and mounted small feet on it to fit in the grill of the stove. Fits perfect and gives me way more room.