Suggestions for Cape May Campground (NJ)

Porkchop

Hi all!

I'm thinking of heading down to Cape May/Wildwood for the 4th weekend. We have off July 4th until the 8th.
Martin tried to book, but the largest space is 30 feet. Does anyone has any other suggestions for those dates in the area? We have the Cyclone 3010 which is 35 feet.

Thanks!
Irene

PS what's fun to do down there too?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Avalon is OK. May be full by now. The zoo just down the road from them is very good. Nice Victorian houses over on the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Seashore Campsites where we are having the NJ Rally is good also many long sites. try the Cape May chamber of commerce for info, the CG also gives out many brochures.

Porkchop

Thanks. I'll check those out. We are only going for a few days, Thursday til Sunday. Avalon had a spot. I'll check out seashore next.

I just checked and Martin said they had one spot left at seashore and it was only for a 30 foot unit. does that mean we wont fit?

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Big Timber

Head to the Cape May beach by the wreck of the Atlantus for the nightly US Flag lowering ceremony.
While you are waiting look for some Cape May Diamonds on the beach.

Porkchop

Thanks for all the suggestions!

We have a booking at seashore, but the length is questionable. They need us to measure the RV with the slides OUT to see if it will actually fit.

Irene