Sundance 3300CK drain/ tank connections

1e4298d2999eac6703357a4383ae03fc.jpg
I have a 2013 3300CK and had a little incident on the last trip. Was driving down the interstate and could not avoid a piece of tire debris. It bounced up as the truck hit it and took out my drain right at the double 1/4 bend where the 3" sewer and smaller grey water pipes come together. I've had a leaky black tank valve for a while, remedied with an extra twist on valve at the drain connection. Needless to say, when the extra valve was sheared off, the driver behind me got a rude awakening.

At any rate, I've always been unhappy with how low the drain on this rig hangs. As I need to do some repairs I was looking into raising it by rerouting some things. In checking into this I'm trying to figure out how heartland attaches the drain pipe to the holding tanks. Appears to be a piece of 3" pipe attached to the tank outlet with flexible adhesive. Anyone ever remove one of these? There is a pipe clamp back behind all of this but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. Thoughts? Seems like a poor way for Heartland to make this connection. Hoping someone else has dealt with this before I start pulling and break something.

Thanks in advance.