Sundance Train

imchud

I read on one of the threads the other day about a Heartland 5er pulling a trailer, or they were parked in a lot someplace. Anyway, I was heading home from a business trip yesterday, traveling north on rt75 in Ohio when I saw a Sundance 5er pulling a (approx) 15/ft horse trailer, complete with horses:eek:... I didn't get a good look at the truck doing the pulling (had to be a dodge turbo diesel :rolleyes:) But it was a standard 3/4 or 1 ton. OMG, was I glad to be on the other side of the road, that RIG had to be pushing 20,000 Lbs, less the truck?? Not to mention the length, about 60/ft long

Tommy

SilverRhino

I read on one of the threads the other day about a Heartland 5er pulling a trailer, or they were parked in a lot someplace. Anyway, I was heading home from a business trip yesterday, traveling north on rt75 in Ohio when I saw a Sundance 5er pulling a (approx) 15/ft horse trailer, complete with horses:eek:... I didn't get a good look at the truck doing the pulling (had to be a dodge turbo diesel :rolleyes:) But it was a standard 3/4 or 1 ton. OMG, was I glad to be on the other side of the road, that RIG had to be pushing 20,000 Lbs, less the truck?? Not to mention the length, about 60/ft long

Tommy

Sounds to me like a case of too much testoterone........too few brain cells!

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member

Tommy

I bet if it was a Sundance Xlt with the horse trailer it still weighed less than your Bighorn. The length would be scary though.