Taking a Poll on a regional rally in the east

Interested in a Regional rally in the east?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I waited to comment until I asked the boss for 2 additional weeks vacation in 2010 so we can attend all the rallies, everywhere. He said no but I'm going anyway! Anybody got a job for me?:D

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I waited to comment until I asked the boss for 2 additional weeks vacation in 2010 so we can attend all the rallies, everywhere. He said no but I'm going anyway! Anybody got a job for me?:D

Being unemployed has it's benefits. I keep thinking I should get a real job some day...but then I wake up.;)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You guys have a GREAT attitude!! I SO look forward to the day I don't have to drive up I-95/395 anymore:(!

Hudson

We would love to go too. I work November through February so I'll be off for the spring rally.

Please, please have it at a real campground vice a fairgrounds or a field.

dieselsweetheart

Hello everybody... I just found everyone's posts! I didn't know there was another link I could click on to see them all...sorry...I feel like I've ignored you all!! Well, here is the plan. In August, at the PA rally... the NJ and VA chapter leaders will get together with DH and myself (PA chapter leaders) and kick around some thoughts as to when and where. We won't run it the same time as the Nashville rally, don't worry! We want to go to that too!

I first offered a middle May date...but let's see what we can come up with. As for the "real" campground...you got it! Our first PA rally is being held in a very nice KOA with plenty of room for lots of rigs... but we shall kick around a place that's convenient for everyone~

Thanks for the positive responses. Since the rally in Goshen, I have been keeping an eye out for Heartland owners and introducing myself and asking if they know about the forum...rallies, and such. Many don't! So, I tell them. So hopefully we will have some new forum members soon~

Stay tuned!!

bill40

We would love too come, plus it looks like we need another Cheby represented, and Gus I haven't missed I95 once.

dieselsweetheart

Hi everyone...looks like the poll was removed from the front page...but we did get a very positive response to it..seems a lot of people are interested in putting something together that is a little smaller than the "big" rally but a little bigger than a state rally.
We'll be discussing this further at our PA rally in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned, as we will then have to make a new thread for it!! Thanks everyone for participating in my poll! (oh, and Gus's too...it was his idea I think!)

dieselsweetheart

Great! Happy to have you on board. Right now the VA leader is having some fun at his rally in OBX...(check his thread)...and when he is done with that we will talk very seriously about finalizing some plans. Right now I think he is thinking Cherrystone...

davebennington

I am all for a East Coast Rally however I do believe that it should be centrally located, possibility some where convenient and close to the I95 corridor, be it in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, or South Carolina. To have a true East coast rally you have to think of all the people from Maine to Florida. In addition we have to think about what makes up The "East Coast" that is how far west do we have to go to be fair to the folks west of the coast, Ie... Ky,TN.GA.Al,WV, ETC.

Just my opinion,

Dave

jbeletti

The rally has been scheduled. Here's a link to the rally thread with all the details.

Closing this thread and poll now.

Jim
Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.