Talked to someone in a landmark....

Mizmary

I told him about the forum and how helpful everyone is when solving any little issues that pop up. His response "I haven't had any problems." It cracked me up and thought I would share. 😜

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Strange as it seems, there are those out there without issues...ours have been so minor, not really worth mentioning....the worst was a squeak in the bedroom floor.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
And there are those who give you the cold shoulder when you try to strike up a conversation about the club and the forum. Or they want to unload about how dissatisfied they are. I've run into both.

happykraut

I guess I've been pretty lucky. I've handed out sheets about the club and forums at campgrounds, parking lots etc. and have had nothing but good experiences. Several have told me that they will join.

FiremanBill

I have only had a chance to speak to one person in a Heartland (Cyclone) about the forum, very receptive and said he souwl join, not seen him here yet though.

Theresau

We've had both experiences. Our 2010 BH only had very minor issues for the close to 4 years we owned it. Considering the customer service, the owners forum and this experience, during that time we greatly recommended Heartland. Can't say we've had the same experience with the 2014 BC - some have been build issues but we've also had issues with components - both ACs, range, ceiling fan, awning, cabinet doors, toilet. Really hoping that from here on we'll be major issue free.

Strange as it seems, there are those out there without issues...ours have been so minor, not really worth mentioning....the worst was a squeak in the bedroom floor.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It's it funny how some folks are just lucky and haven't had any problems but when they do - watch out. And there are others who are such handy people that taking care of the coaches is ez. We have run into both types, being a listener for one and welcoming committee for the other. Ah well - that's life.