Television mount in our 2013 Sundance

btbaillie

Our new Sundance has a 40" flat panel TV mounted on the back wall. I would like to change the mount from fixed to a swivel mount. My first problem is trying to remove the TV from the mount so I can take a look at how it is mounted before I purchase a new mount.

Can someone tell me the make of the fixed mount that HL uses? Maybe I can get a manual on the mount.

Thanks,

Bruce

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi Bruce... I don't know for sure, but since they do business with mor-ryde it is possible they use one of theirs? Go to the mor-ryde website (sorry I don't have the link handy) and see all the different models of mounts they have. Maybe you will see the one and have a link to the description.
Or somebody that actually knows for sure will chime in.

scottyb

If it's like the one in my Cy 4100. the set screws are on the under side of the lower bracket. They have to be accessed with a very long allen wrench, When I called HL, they said there should have been one in my owner's packet, so they sent one to me. On mine, the TV sits so close to the mantel, I have to remove the fireplace and go through two holes drilled through the solid surface mantel. Pretty much a PITA.