Thanks for the advice.

GregP

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to all who replied to my enquiry re: the purchase of the Bighorn 3010RE. We just put the down payment on the unit today and will finish up the paper work next week. The down side is that there is still a ton of snow outside and the temperatures here have been hanging around the -35 area for far too long, so we will not be doing any traveling with the BH for a few months yet. Since we are new to the Heartland group, and new to fifth wheel life, we look forward to meeting other owners at Rallies in the future. Thanks again for the advice.:)

jimtoo

Welcome aboard the family. Stay warm, enjoy the forum and take it easy till it warms up.

When you get a chance do join us at a rally.. you will meet lots of great folks and eat some great food also.

Jim M

kowAlski631

It's ever so much easier to wait on your BH in snowy/icy/freezing cold weather than in sunny warm weather. Take it from us!! We thought every day, "if we had the BH....." It'll be worth the wait. Congrats!

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

jdamude

Hope to see you at the Rally in Niagara Falls. What dealer did you purchase your trailer from?

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Great news! I'm sure you'll enjoy the unit.

Don't forget to join the Ontario Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Here's a link for more information on the Club (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal).

Looking forward to meeting you later this year.

jbeletti

Greg - congrats on your order. You are on the right track my friend. Join the club, attend some rallies, learn a bunch about your RV and have a great time. Hope you can make the ON rally. I'll be there :)

Mrsfish

I hope you enjoy your 3010re as much as we LOVE ours. We have had no major issues with ours at all. The minor ones were shower handles falling off, gas line pinching when slide was closed, rear leg gear stopping and nothing more. We've done upgrades - gy615 tires were the first. We,ve also added awnings over the other windows (not slide toppers) and changed our front bin door to baggage slam locks with door pistons. Before we put the rig up for the season in October, we put over 40 days in it since we bought it in April and we both work full time! Did I say we love it!! Welcome to the Heartland family - I'm a very proud owner and I'm sure you will be too.