Thanks to Dan Mayer!

AWesdorp

Good morning everyone--
Thanks for your feedback on the poll Jim B. posted a few weeks back regarding the dinette/furniture placement in a short (Louisville floor plan) Landmark. We are digesting it all and hope to finish the floor plan shortly.

I wanted to quickly mention a huge THANK YOU to Dan Mayer for visiting Heartland this week. He is an incredible asset to Heartland but most of all an incredible volunteer! His user guides for Heartland brands have helped solve many issues for many of you and his knowledge is vast for our products. I was very grateful to spend some time with him Tuesday and he will be updating his guides this fall with model change info. Thank you Dan for being so helpful, unselfish and willing to assist the masses of Heartland owners with your information. You are very valuable to the Heartland family.

Have a nice day everyone. Summer is officially over here but the leaves are beautiful. 55 and raining......

Andy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dan is an amazing guy. He spent a few hours doing the index for "Project LM 365" voluntarily !!!! It would have taken me many weeks to pull that off.
He makes it look easy.
The index has made my life easier that's for sure.
I finally got to meet him and visit with him in Vegas. Great guy.
Thanks Dan for all you do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dan is truly unselfish, so glad he's a Heartland Owner! He and Ann have helped us out on more than one occasion.

Erika

Cholo

I too want to thank Dan for his work and look forward to his updates.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Andy and all of his staff including Joe, for all of their hard work and personal attention to us owners and future owners. In my search for an RV for over 1 1/2 years, I have spent hours reading owners forums from this and most other brands. I have communicated with lots of people in the RV business including sales and staff of other manufacturers but none of them hold a candle to these guys and gals of Heartland, in my view.

Soon I will be receiving my new Newport!!

Thanks to all.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thank you Dan and congratulations on a much deserved and overdue accolade!

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Dan has helped me a couple of times at Colorado HOC rallies to chase down a couple of poltergeists in the Prowler . . .

Not to mention put up with me around here in the chats!

Thanks Dan for everything!

danemayer

My thanks to Andy, Tom Montague, AJ Jones, Coley Brady, Jim Beletti, and the engineers and manufacturing people who have gone way out of their way to make these things possible. The level of customer support from Heartland is amazing.

danemayer

Dan, can we give you a little award for your great work?

Chris,

It already goes both ways. Last month we had an axle/bearing problem and were helped on the side of the road by Jim Beletti and Terry Hershberger so we could get back to the campground. Bob Curry offered to stay on at the campground to help us with repairs. Gregg Wibbels offered to do anything he could to help. Others demonstrated their concern as well.

We have a great community here.

Kbvols

I have never personally met Dan but it would be my pleasure to do so. He is one of if not the most knowledgeable and helpful individuals on the forum as far as I am concerned. Perhaps even more important he is one of the most respectful posters on the forum.

ksucats

Here Here - our praise to Dan and Ann as well. The posts and documents have come in handy many times this past year. The patience Ann must have in giving Dan the time to do all he does for us. True HEARTlanders!!

Last edited:

jjwink

My first "go-to" for answers- Heartland owner forum and Dan. He should be a paid HL employee👏👏👏

RDsStudio59

Great job Dan. Thanks for all you do for the people of the great Heartland community.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk