Thanks to the Owners' Club!

AWesdorp

Hello everyone,
I hope it's been a fun January for you all. We've been bouncing around from town to town all month and I just wanted to offer a humble and gracious thank you to all the travel clubbers that have volunteered to help us at the shows. From San Antonio to Tampa I've gotten to meet, re-meet and hang out with many of you and I can't thank you enough for your willingness to help make the shows fun and market the club. THANK YOU ALL!

Also, I can happily say, the "revised" Landmarks with last fall's model changes have performed very well since they've made it to the market. I'm thrilled with our progress and we've been able to increase our production 4 times this fall/winter thanks to great feedback and sales.

Lastly, your feedback is listened to (not just heard!) and valued. Many of you are very excited about the shorter "Louisville" floor plan, as am I. I hope to have more news about it soon. We have some other "Things" in process too as a result of your feedback.

Have a great rest of the week everyone, travel safe and have fun,
Andy Wesdorp
andy.wesdorp@heartlandrvs.com
574-206-2178

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
great job star.jpg Andy - thanks for listening to us, the users of the product.

jbeletti

I moved the CPAP DC Power discussion to it's own thread in the Medical Devices forum - here at this link. I've notified Andy of same so he can follow the discussion.

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hey Andy, it was great to meet you and visit (work) with you in San Antonio. The show "sale" turned out good I was told. I hope to see you next year also and maybe in Goshen soon.

Jim M
(Jimmie)

Bones

It's always nice to see new models of RV's come out and see what has been done to them.

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
Hey Andy,
Enjoyed meeting and getting to know you at the Tampa show.
Thanks for listening to comments and sharing information about the Landmarks.