The Lakehouse, Kerrville, TX - Great Catfish!

cjbearden

Visitor
We enjoyed a wonderful evening of dining at The Lakehouse in Kerrville, TX, along with a HL newbie couple. Bill and Connie Wax pulled into Buckhorn in their brand new fully painted Landmark Grand Canyon just before dark. J.D. walks over to say hello and learns they are from Bryant, AR. What a small world. We had a wonderful visit since we had gone to so many of the same places when we lived in Benton.

We let them know about the Forum and the Club. Hopefully, we will be hearing from Connie before too long. They are passing through on their way to Casa Grande, AZ. They had many questions as new HL owners and are very excited about their purchase. We put in good words about attending rallies and getting in touch with HL Customer Service if they have any problems. They are starting out with a broken water pump but will be getting it fixed when they arrive in Casa Grande.

We wish them many happy travels in their new HL.
Carolyn and J.D. Wigley

Last edited:

cwax

Thank you J.D. and C.J Wigley for all the info you gave us tonight and for telling us about this forum. It was fantastic meeting someone from home! You answered so many questions we had and filled us in on things we hadn't thought of yet. We love our Landmark and we've found that the Landmark owners we've met (two couples so far) have been so friendly and informative. I'm looking forward to visiting on the forum and hopefully in person as we travel. I excited about going to our first Heartland rally.

jimtoo

Hi Connie and Bill,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. I see you have already met a couple of our outstanding family members. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

If you have questions or need help, the family is here.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M