Thermostat issue on new LM365 Newport

owheaton

i just purchased a new Landmark 2015 Newport and i have a question on the three thermostats that are in the unit. Two are located together in th entry way and the other is in the bedroom and they are all capable of a 4 zone setup. my question is are they set up to operate in more than a single zone? every time i try and move to zones 2,3 or 4, all three of them throw a error code so can someone confirm that they only work in a single zone and its zone 1 and that they do this based upon the location of the three AC units?? Hopefully my question makes sense, if not please ask any questions you may have

Owen

Bryced15

It is my understanding that each one of them operates in the Zone 1 setting only. All 3 units are ducted together and "help" each other, but the Landmarks are not set up in Zones. Bedroom thermostat operates unit above bedroom. 2 thermostats next to steps operate rear and middle units. Can't remember which operates which unit in the living area as I've only run the a/c at the PDI. The top thermostat next to the steps is the only one that operates the furnace.