Thinking about buying a Elkridge 36rlbh, need info

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We like this unit too. Been searching for pictures online with no luck, hoping to find one in stock at a dealer. Now the Elkhart page says "limited stock" under the floor plan instead of "new". Was this unit ever produced?? Same thing with the front living plan

Karen

Just speculating... It could be they will be switching this floor plan to a another brand? It's not going away like some "dealer stock only" models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

funntheson

We like this unit too. Been searching for pictures online with no luck, hoping to find one in stock at a dealer. Now the Elkhart page says "limited stock" under the floor plan instead of "new". Was this unit ever produced?? Same thing with the front living plan

Karen

From what I'm being told, we may not see anything (pictures) until October.

funntheson

Still waiting for info, and getting a little restless. I would really appreciate hearing something from someone in the know, as it is common knowledge that they peruse this board.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Call Heartland directly and ask for the ElkRidge Brand Manger. They have been busy preparing for Hershey Show and the Elkhart Dealer Open House, so they may not have been perusing the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dalspot

We talked with Bryan about it at the Hershey show. He said he had a lot of folks asking about it. Even one guy from Germany I believe it was who wanted 10 of them. They are having problems with the logistics of the slide in the room, because it is only 48" wide. I suggested keeping the main bed as a queen, and putting a 54" sofa frame air bed in a sort of bench seat or sofa sans the arms. Dropping the king bed to a queen would give them 10 more inches for the room slide, tho I am not sure how the layout would work with the steps.

As suggested, do give Bryan Walzak a call and maybe if enough interest keeps coming in, they will work things out and get it in production.

Karen

Still waiting for info, and getting a little restless. I would really appreciate hearing something from someone in the know, as it is common knowledge that they peruse this board.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Larry,
Have you seen the Gateway 3650BH? HERE
It might be similar to what you are looking for. Trace