This is What I did with Slide Topper coming off

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: This Is What I Did

So I guess I should just go back to my cave and be happy:)....
Jim M

Of the two pictures, one looks like a guy who might live in a cave and the other looks like a guy who might be a lot of fun. Which one are you? I look forward to meeting one of you in the future. Ken

Rodbuster

Thanks to Nathan and Dick, my wife decided we need a stained glass window in our door. So I just ordered one with the light house picture. The nice thing about this is that I wanted one but hadn't ordered it yet. Now I can pretend that it was her idea and I'm just ordering it for her because I'm such a great guy. Ain't RVing fun. Ken

Ken, after talking with Faye at the Pine Mountain rally, I can appreciate your "stained glass, nice guy" effort. I want you to know that I don't derive any pleasure in saying this but from that conversation I think that you would have to buy enough stained glass to turn yout RV into a Cathedral to achieve "nice guy" status. Now let's see... the Key Largo has 13 windows. Hmmm, looks like...1 down, 12 to go!

You've got a big hill to climb...Good Luck.
Dick

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Ok everyone - I want to see pictures of the stain glass. Dick - since yours was brought to you and already installed - where's the pic?

Ken - once yours come and installed - pics please.
B--