Tight Turns? & Opps Merged

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Saw this on Facebook. From the discussion there it appears to be real. Hope I'm not offending anyone here!
911719e5c92c8361db2584b61cad1864.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondjim

Re: Tight Turns?

I'm sorry, I can't look!!

Holy cow, how did they get into this position. Looks like a bus ride in Pakistan or India mountains!

cdensomnia

Oh wow! Looks like they put the front jacks down to unhitch.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

cdensomnia

Look at that road...i wouldnt have gone down it with my cyclone! No way!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Other pictures showed them pulling it out using a big tractor to pul the whole rig out backwards. We should probably keep an eye out here on the forum for a Cyclone owner complaining about frame issues and slides not closing correctly.

Sniper

Soon Heartland will be catching all kinds of grief about a twisted frame, cabinets not shutting, landing legs bent, and slides not working properly. :p

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

They are way past the point of knowing if you can make that turn or not!! SMH!!

Lynn1130

Fish Creek Hill. Well it looks like that anyway.

Not to find fault but if you could not see that before you went into it you probably should not be pulling that big of a 5th wheel.

SNOKING

Not to find fault but if you could not see that before you went into it you probably should not be pulling that big of a 5th wheel.

I so not think so. Fish Creek has nothing that tight and steep. No Cactus in sight. Chris

BLR

From what we have been told that shared it to LBR Facebook
It's Wild Cat creek in Utah

Lynn1130

I so not think so. Fish Creek has nothing that tight and steep. No Cactus in sight. Chris

I know it is not, see the "looks like it anyway". There are a couple of turns , however, that would come close to that and that is why I made the comment and comparison.

LBR

I took a massive amount of ribbing on FB as this looks to be a CY4018. In my defense, our TV is a white Ford so I'm off the hook...haha