Tire wear issues on Charleston

BillGott

Is anyone else getting wear issues on tires? The door side tire on front axle is wearing on the outer rib 3x faster than elsewhere. The tire on the other side is wearing on the inside edge but not as severe. I have had to replace the bolt in the rear shackle on the drivers side as it either sheared off or just fell out. I have scheduled an alignment check with a company that does rvs.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Is anyone else getting wear issues on tires? The door side tire on front axle is wearing on the outer rib 3x faster than elsewhere. The tire on the other side is wearing on the inside edge but not as severe. I have had to replace the bolt in the rear shackle on the drivers side as it either sheared off or just fell out. I have scheduled an alignment check with a company that does rvs.

What tires do you have?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I've had some odd tire wear also. I did loose a leaf spring bolt on the left rear corner last march and drove about 60 miles on it after I noticed it. I had the alignment checked last year and it was all good. I put 2 more new tires on last week. fingers crossed that they wear out evenly.