Totaled camper and truck

BHEWITTJR

Glad to hear your family is ok and hopefully the others will make a full recovery. How long were they sitting there alone? That just doesn't make sense why a state trooper would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nbomar

Sounds great, who said prayers don't work..... I can't believe the State Troopers left them. I would be writing a letter to the head. That's BS. At least one officer should have stayed to make sure help arrived and they were not bothered.

My thoughts exactly. They told him we were stuck in the traffic and he (the trooper) said ok well they will be here soon then and just drove off. Meanwhile my parents are sitting on the side of a construction zone with no lights or anything while tons and tons of backed up traffic tries to get through. They didn't seem affected by it but I think it's dangerous and a poor example of public service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray587

So glad to hear your parents are ok. But the Arkansas Highway Patrol would definitely be hearing from me if they had left my parents sitting on the side of the road. I know they had to be shook up and nervous. I know I would be.