Towing Sundance with F450 4x4

frumbawa

I have made a few differiant sets from welding 2 pieces angle iron to form a box, also bought a 6' stick of 1 1/2" x 1/4" square tubing pinned on one side and 9/16" hole on the opposite side to keep it in place.

Thanks for the info WESTXSRT10. If I have to, I think this may be the way to go.

Frank

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Thanks for the info WESTXSRT10. If I have to, I think this may be the way to go.

Frank
I had no choice other than lift my RV to keep both level since I have snow plow front coils (6400lbs) making the front end 3" higher than stock.
I have a extra set of used 1 1/4" blocks and new 10" long U-bolts if you need them for cheap, just message me if you want then.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 8

frumbawa

I had no choice other than lift my RV to keep both level since I have snow plow front coils (6400lbs) making the front end 3" higher than stock.
I have a extra set of used 1 1/4" blocks and new 10" long U-bolts if you need them for cheap, just message me if you want then.

Thanks again WESTXSRT10. I'm hoping to check this truck out again over the weekend and try and make something happen. If all works out, it will still be a while before I know exactly what my situation is but I will definitely keep you in mind.

Thanks to everyone for all the information.

Have a great Memorial weekend. Stay safe.

Frank