Trailer got Side Swiped in Storage

Wmnmy

wow sorry your rig got hit our big horn got hit earlier this year and the storage place called me the gentleman who backed into it left his information with office and came down when I went to look at it . He had goodsam insurance and they fixed up at my place of repair . He has since moved into a spot he can just pull into without backing but o look over my unit every time I get it now . They had cameras but it didn't see the collision. Good luck with it ......

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mine is a year or so older than yours and I installed one on my roof. Just had to run it when installed that is all. Prewired for satellite and prewired for winegard dish were two separate things and like I said Big Country was prewired for satellite not a winegard dish. I don’t know why they did this but they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our 2016 BC was Winegard prepped and did have the control cable.

farside291

Sounds like time to upgrade....!

Actually having the dish on the roof would be inconvenient at times and convenient at other times. There have been many times where I had to move the tripod away from the site to void the trees. My next coach will have the roof top dish but I think I would still keep the tripod mounted dish. I am getting pretty good at aiming it.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Actually having the dish on the roof would be inconvenient at times and convenient at other times. There have been many times where I had to move the tripod away from the site to void the trees. My next coach will have the roof top dish but I think I would still keep the tripod mounted dish. I am getting pretty good at aiming it.

I have been extremely lucky with my rooftop dish and haven’t had any problems YET.

farside291

Only if you or someone else is buying lol

Now that the cap is finally fixed, I think the next upgrade will be the suspension. We have sooo much time and money invested in the upgrades to this one i believe we will keep it a long while. Knock on wood but it hasn't been in the shop for maintenance items in over 3 years and we have been living in it for 7 months out of the year. I firmly believe once the bugs are worked out of the coach you really can't beat the bang for the buck and the quality of a Heartland.