Trailrunner slide leak

I have a large slide out on my trailrunner (13ft). There is a significant dip in the center of the slide roof. (Minimal support at that point) It is causing a leak because the seals are not able to make adequate contact with the roof. Has anybody had experience fixing this issue other than a slide topper? If a topper is the best solution then that is the way I will go.
fb33937976df937943f7562f5e181dbd.jpg
f5f4869721c680d98289ada90815be88.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rhodies1

First before you spend money on a topper,if your unit is still under warranty ,get the dealer to take a look to see what solution they may have to correct the dip.I have awning toppers and feel they are great,protect slides from getting clogged with debris,prevents rain issues etc.You will get various comments as to the pros and cons of toppers.In the end this maybe your only or best solution to correcting your slide issue.

Gary521

where the slide roof meets the fascia on the inside, there is no seal on the roof membrane. Seal this gap and it will stop the roof leaks.

Thanks for the replies :) I was working on a seal just like you described Gary. Thanks! Hope that works

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tullitl

where the slide roof meets the fascia on the inside, there is no seal on the roof membrane. Seal this gap and it will stop the roof leaks.
What is it that you used to seal this area? I'm having the same problems on my Bighorn.

tullitl

What product is it that you would use to seal this area? Would you use any type of 100% silicone, something that would flex?