Tredit Tire came through..........again!

SLO

Tredit Tire has come through again for me. A couple of years I had a pinhole leak in my Bighorn wheel while on an Alaskan trip. They second day aired me a new rim to Fairbanks at no charge to me. A couple of weeks ago while on a shorter trip (1500 miles) I developed pinhole leaks in two wheels (what a pain). Tredit, at my request, replaced all four wheel with a different style wheel at no charge to me. While I would prefer to not have troubles with my wheels, Tredit is a company that stands behind their product and my product is 6 years old.

thewanderingeight

Wow, sounds like they really came through. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Any idea why they would develop these issues? I have never heard of a rim developing a leak before, beyond impact damage or rust buildup.

I just had to order a replacement due to almost losing a wheel due to some lugs coming loose and the stud holes being ovaled out.. I assumed they wouldn't have covered it under warranty.

SLO

Wow, sounds like they really came through. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Any idea why they would develop these issues? I have never heard of a rim developing a leak before, beyond impact damage or rust buildup.

I just had to order a replacement due to almost losing a wheel due to some lugs coming loose and the stud holes being ovaled out.. I assumed they wouldn't have covered it under warranty.

I do know Tredit had trouble with these particular wheels from posts on the forum. Not much I could do about it except to wait and see if it happened to me. I don’t get too worked up about this stuff. S... happens.