Tried out for the first time

Thensley

Went to the beach to try out the new 3560SS enjoyed the week found a few issues didn't think was to bad but after taking to the repair shop they found a leak not sure where it is yet. the ones I found was the frig not having enough water pressure and no ice and a few adjustments on the drawers which came open during travel which caused some places in the cabinet trim. and a seal in front of the kitchen area needing replaced cause of torn. other than that think I'm going to enjoy it hoping to get back soon they had to order parts and hoping they can get leak repaired without doing any rebuilding

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Are you talking about cupboard doors or fridge doors. The cupboard doors and drawers are not always fool proof and can come open while in motion. Make sure you have all the heavy stuff in the lower drawers. Cabinet doors can do the same thing. Use ponytail ties to keep opposing doors shut. Stay away from glass plates and glass's. Use plastic cups and paper plates as much as possible. You trailer is not your S/B's. They shake, rattle, and roll while moving on our great highways.

BTW, we had the microwave plate crash though the door, break the door glass and the plate in a bazzillon pieces. The glass plate costs more than a new microwave.

Thensley

the cupboard ones when I close my slides up they are about 6 in away and guess to many bumps in the road cause the drawers it to come open on the island these drawers are empty right now even coming down the road

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
If you have the handle drawer pulls, we used a rod all the way down inside the handles. That way either all or none of the drawers would open. Ez fix.

We're having the same issue with the drawers coming open on the island and hitting the face of the opposing cabinet during travel. I installed a 2nd drawer catch on all of the drawers and still having problems with them opening. There's nothing heavy in them - dish towels, small rolls of foil, etc...

I'm now ready to install a strip of Velcro under the lip of the island counter top and attach a piece of foam yoga mat material to hang down for protection while traveling. When stopped, it rolls up and can be stashed under the bed. We'll see how that works to protect the finishes...