Trucked Wrecked

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
It may be a manual trans, but you still have to have the clutch pedal pushed down to start the engine. Well unless someone bypassed the switch.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey guys, he knocked the manual transfer case shifter into neutral...it doesn't matter if it's in gear, in park, running or not! My 2001 F250 automatic has a manual transfer case that when knocked into neutral, rolls really easy even in Park. I bet the parking brake gets set from now on!!!

gratton

Well I picked up the truck last Friday. Wound up being 3K more that the oiginal estimate. But his insurance company finally ponied up all the money. It looks great.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well I picked up the truck last Friday. Wound up being 3K more that the oiginal estimate. But his insurance company finally ponied up all the money. It looks great.
It's good to hear all turned out for the best. Now you can get one of them there smelly things to give it that "new truck" smell.:angel:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Nope, all yeah gotta do is knock the transfer case shifter into neutral and away she goes off into the barn. Simple as 1-2-3. Ugh! SHould finally be ready this weekend or next Monday had some extra rust work taken care of while it was in the shop, Sought of like a "Nip and Tuck".