Tv mount in living room

Alb

We just got a new 2016 Charleston. Does anyone know how the TV mount in the living room comes off the wall above the fireplace as I would like to check my cables. I am getting no signal from the blueray player on any of the TV Inputs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alb

I had no replies to this thread, my Buddy and I did figure it out. It take two people one on each side of the tv you have to lift up hard and wiggle it at the same time and it will pop out. The HDMI cable was bad which runs from the wall plate inside the wall to the TV....How about some maintenance frendly features on these high dollar fifth wheels, like a tv mounts that swings out on all the tvs.

mbarnes71

I just took delivery of a 2016 Cyclone 4000 and had a satellite installed and was trying to hook my DirectTV box up and couldn't figure out how to get the TV off the wall also as there is no room to access the TV hook ups. Thanks for figuring out how to remove the TV. I am going to have to try that tonight when I get home. And while its off the wall going to replace it with a swing out version also and hope it clears the slide.

I'm struggling with getting the living room TV down, too. I have a 2016 Cyclone 4150 HD and there is no way that my hand can fit behind to plug in HDMI cables with it on the wall. I can see that the mount is made to tilt the bottom forward and then lift up but it won't budge! It look/feels like there is a screw added to hold it on between each mount hook... my fingertips felt something there. Does anyone know how to get the TV down in this rig? I certainly will make some changes to this once I figure it out! HELP PLEASE!!!

I'm struggling with getting the living room TV down, too. I have a 2016 Cyclone 4150 HD and there is no way that my hand can fit behind to plug in HDMI cables with it on the wall. I can see that the mount is made to tilt the bottom forward and then lift up but it won't budge! It look/feels like there is a screw added to hold it on between each mount hook... my fingertips felt something there. Does anyone know how to get the TV down in this rig? I certainly will make some changes to this once I figure it out! HELP PLEASE!!!
If its anything like mine( which took me forever to find out how) there are two screws that have to be loosened that are below the point at which it connects (the bottom hooks). Lol..I don't know if this makes sense,but here is an image of the thing..image.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If its anything like mine( which took me forever to find out how) there are two screws that have to be loosened that are below the point at which it connects (the bottom hooks). Lol..I don't know if this makes sense,but here is an image of the thing..View attachment 48258

That looks like what we have in our Big Country. We had to buy a longer shaft screwdriver to reach the screws behind our 55" tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk