TV mount on wall

asplus

Purchased Elkridge 29RLSB 2011 in December at Camper World Portland Oregon. First trip out, other then wheels that obviously sat for some time blowing out, I have questions on audio TV system. First is the mount on wall. It has hinge mounting to wall and tie strap for when traveling. Undid tie strap but the TV does not extend. Is there a lock on that hinge or some trick to extend it? Second question is about Toshiba TV working in conjunction with VD 400i Touch Audio system. Assume the system can play DVD's Booklets not helpful that came with so is there quick easy set up that can be explained.

danemayer

Hi asplus,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Tires: look on the tire for the date of manufacture - could be 2010 which would mean they're probably weak from old age. I'd suggest you replace them.

TV mount: some mounts articulate; others do not. I'd suggest taking a flashlight and a small mirror to look at the mechanism and find out which you have.

DVD Playback: Here's a link to the Touch Manual. There are several ways to connect the DVD player to the TV to play DVDs (HDMI, S-Video, Component). You'll need to check to see if there's a cable already there connected to the TV. Then of course you'll need to set the TV input to the appropriate setting, depending on what connection is being used. It would be difficult to be more specific as many different combinations of TVs and sound systems, and interconnections may be in play.

TV Audio thru the sound system: This is not usually connected by the factory. The Touch has RCA phono audio inputs, so depending on what audio outputs your Toshiba has, you should be able to make the connection. Here's a link to our RV Audio Connections Illustrated User Guide . It'll show you the different types of audio connections and help you figure out what cable you need.

AAdams

On our tv's that swing out there is a small pull cord. You can see it in this picture attached to the metal ring.

TvMount.jpg