Two 5rv in tombstone

Ernie & Lettie

Yesterday in tombstone az. seen 2 fivers pull into parking lot. One was a Montana, and the other was a Big Country, pulled by a blue ford. The wife and I walked around for a little while and when we left both were gone. I hope they were having fun.

Pulltab

How could you NOT have fun in Tombstone!
thumbup-1.gif
:D

Ernie & Lettie

First of all the wife and I love tombstone but it is changing. Yesterday Allen street [the main street] did not have any dirt on it, it was paved, [just ain't right] the city counsel wants all the store fronts to be like they were in the 1800's, We like that idea, [some look to modern for the time frame]. The wife and I would just like to see tombstone the way it was in the 1800. Just like old tucson, before the fire they had actual buildings, after the fire all they have is the front of the buildings, just don't seem right.

Pulltab

WHAT! street paved ?:(:(:( I agree, if you're going to promote it as the old Tombstone, make it like the old Tombstone

dieselsweetheart

DH and I were in Tombstone on 7/13/09...is that when you were there?? We were not camping though...we were in Phoenix for my graduation... Tombstone seems to have changed since I was there...but that was many years ago. One big change I noticed was the gift shop at Boot Hill. THAT wasn't there in the 70s...

Ernie & Lettie

We were there on the 17th of july. Across the highway from the gift shop is the actual boot hill. Everything was moved to where it is now because of people going to the old boot hill and doing damage to the graves and digging them up and stealing whatever they could. Ernie & Lettie