Under Bed Boot Storage

mbopp

We used to put our shoes outside under the trailer. My wife was willing to sacrifice some under-bed storage space, so I cut out & boxed in an area for the boot tray.

100_1476.jpg

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Great idea...but our work boots smell SOOOO bad the only place I will allow them is in the storage bay...LOL!!

happykraut

Love the idea. I'll have to check out my bedroom slide and see if I can incorporate the tray. Of course it would have to have a floor in it that moves with the slide.

ParkIt

Great idea...but our work boots smell SOOOO bad the only place I will allow them is in the storage bay...LOL!!
Yep, DH's boots and shoes can be outside in the front storange and I still smell them, I wonder if he plays with skunks before coming inside...otherwise that would be an awesome mod!

priorguy

I got lucky with my '11 North Trail 28BRS, there is a boot storage just inside the door under the breakfast bar. The nest year they switched to a U-shaped dinette and dropped the breakfast bar. One of the many reasons other then price that we didn't buy the new ones on the lot beside it.