Universal docking centers?

ChopperBill

Take a look at the link for info on the Anderson Valve.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/28055-Instructions-for-the-new-Anderson-4-way-Valve-in-UDC-for-LM-BH-BC-CY-amp-RW
Took a look at it. The only real thing I would accomplish over what is all ready installed is just using one hose bib for outside water and tank fill. With the Secure fill I accomplish the ease of filling the tank but have to have two hose bibs. To me, loosing one hose bib is not worth all the plumbing to install the Anderson Valve. Really dont have any problem with my set up except for not being real sure the tank is full before it starts backing out the fill port as it never seems to come out the vent. I would like to run an additional cable to the Living room TV so I can run our DirecTV recorder. If the cables were close to the TV a cable with a short run would make it a lot simpler. Just not excited about running a cable from the UDC under the belly to the TV. May do it one day but its not a real big concern right now.
on edit: After looking at ncc1701e set up something like that would be pretty simple and easy to do. Probably less chance of leaks and if it did it located where it would do no damage. Just waiting for his final set up so I can copy it. :p

wingfoot

We have had our "Classic" Landmark for 6 years now and there hasn't been any problems so far. The only thing I wish Heartland would bring back is the water manifold system.

Dave

Absolutely, on both of my previous 5r's there was a fill manifold. Made filling the fresh water tank a non issue. A simply twist of the valve and walla, the fresh water tank is filled from shore supply and when it gets full, it will drain from underneath the trailer. How much would it cost HL to add this feature?

traveler44

That is a real neat job with the manifold and all. I still have two hoses and one cable run through the bottom on mine. One hose for the water and one hose for the flush. I use a small rubber plug to plug the cable hole when the cable isn't in use. I drilled a couple of drain holes and plug them with rubber plugs too.