Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
After this past winter and colder than I can remember spring, it better warm up Gus!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

Rally Specials from Vendors

I've begun to post the fliers for rally specials being offered by a couple of vendors. Still waiting on Lippert and Mor/ryde and expect them to be online in a few days.

Here's a link to the Rally Specials article on the rally portal. From that article, you can see a summary of the specials and links to jump directly to the forum thread with the specials details.

Note - to the extent I'm able to, I'm opening up the rally specials to ALL HEARTLAND OWNERS.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Do the Dexter prices include installation?

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jbeletti

Mor/ryde specials have been posted here. Hope Heartlanders find them useful :) Working on Lippert and hope to have them up very soon.

porthole

Retired
Mor/ryde specials have been posted here. Hope Heartlanders find them useful :) Working on Lippert and hope to have them up very soon.

Great job Jim.

In July 2009 I paid $5686 for 7K suspension and Kodiak "grease" disc brakes (no special pricing). 5 years later and the same job is $5400. Insert thumbs up emoticon here.

dalspot

FYI - location map updated today. Again, if anyone finds anything amiss, please let me know.

jbeletti

Lippert specials were put online today. Here's a direct link to that thread.

And here's a link to the Rally Portal article that summarizes all the rally specials and has links to the detail for each special.

For all Heartland owners reading this, please know these specials are good for you, regardless of whether you can make it to the rally or not.

To all, please contact the vendor with any questions you have on their specials. If I've made any errors on the posts for these specials, somebody let me know :)

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
At last year's National Rally, there was a pop top collection for the Ronald McDonald House. Will there be a collection at this year's rally? If so, who's in charge of that, we'd like to send in our contribution. Thanks in advance.

jbeletti

At last year's National Rally, there was a pop top collection for the Ronald McDonald House. Will there be a collection at this year's rally? If so, who's in charge of that, we'd like to send in our contribution. Thanks in advance.

Bob/Connie - there is no concerted effort on this front this year. Bob Curry TX Bobcat told me he will take whatever people have stored up and he'll save them for 2015 Goshen.

That said, for 2015 Goshen, I've challenged Bob to reformulate the effort to make it more impactful. The scrap value of a can tab is minuscule compared the the scrap value of cans. We can't collect and turn in cans at the rallies but we can do other things.

jbeletti

Getting Mail and Small Packages while at Bethpage in Urbanna, VA

I've been asked if attendees can receive mail while they're at this rally. The answer is yes :)

I have updated the Rally FAQ on the rally portal (link).

Here are the details:
SafariScreenSnapz002.jpg

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired

Ok, I'm a little confused on the Mor/Ryde IS and disk brake offer. I appears to me that there may be an error in the pricing listed for the IS and Dexter disc brakes cobo.

@ the 8K weight IS = 3300 and Dexter NevRlube = 3300 for a total of 6600 but the combo price is $8300? what am I missing here?

Untitled.jpg

jbeletti

Kevin,

Yes, this is an error. Duane brought it to my attention a couple days ago but I didn't have time to look at it closely. I spoke to Gary and corrections are being made. A new flier will be uploaded soon. To confirm, the error was on the combo pricing only. Thanks.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks Jim- some might say that I'm a bit more than a "little" confused at times but ... I'm glad in this case It's not me.. :)

jbeletti

Entertainment all set for Urbanna, VA Rally

Entertainment is all set for the Urbanna rally. Click here to see two short video clips on what we have planned.