Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Bring your club badges to the rally!

I was remiss in not putting it in the Big Update - but, please put your club badges in your coach now :)

We no longer produce name badges for club rallies.

For Introductory Members - you may be creative and create your own badges for the rally.

And for everyone, please wear your club badges daily - pre-rally and rally. That way, for all the newer folks, we'll know who each other is. Or at least the names. From there, the "what's your forum username" question can follow :) Or in CB radio-speak - "what's" your handle?" :) Remember those days?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Urbanna, VA Rally - the "Big Update"

As long as he leaves my fingers intact it's a date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey now, Rowdy says he is up for some if this fetch. He just does not like giving the ball/toy back. Lol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ha! Neither does Romeo. Hence Deb nearly losing a finger the last time she tried to get a ball from him!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Re: Urbanna, VA Rally - the "Big Update"

We're coming in on the 7th also. Sounds like the party's starting early!

Bighorn55

We will be at Cherry Hill Sunday to Tuesday dropping of our son for his summer internship. Then on to the Rally!

jbeletti

On the road to "the Big Rally" in Urbanna, VA

We're on our way!

Tonight (Tuesday), we're all setup for the evening at the Natural Bridge, VA KOA. We're in the overflow lot as I wanted to be able to send the satellite dish up. Sites are horribly un-level back here, so they allowed me to stop in the road and plug up to a nearby site's power and water.

We'll be at Bethpage in Urbanna tomorrow!
Natural Bridge, VA KOA - 3-June-2014.jpg

navyAZ1

Re: Last day to cancel Urbanna rally and get 90% refund

Hey Jim, is anyone still collecting the "tab tops", since we couldn't make the rally last year we have a bunch of these to donate. Let us know, if someone wants them we'll load them up.

Ron

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Coming home from work today, I saw a chocolate Landmark with a black tool box on the rear of the camper pull into the new Love's truck stop on Hwy 321 at I-40, mm 364 in TN, for fuel I guess. They were in a hurry in that they were real quick to pull into the fueling bays. The TV was a dark or black chevy (I think that was the make). Hope they were on their way to the National rally.

jbeletti

We've arrived at Bethpage Camp-Resort - Urbanna, VA

It was a 4 hours trip today. We pushed into Bethpage about 2:30 pm. The Rally Core-Team has all arrived. Tomorrow us work day number 1 :)

2014-06-04 14.51.04.jpg 2014-06-04 15.22.47.jpg

jimpav

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge just waking up from an overnight at Travel plaza 197 on the ohio Tkp. Hope to make a good dent in Pa today!!!!

JJnVA

Jim, Claudia, and Smudge just waking up from an overnight at Travel plaza 197 on the ohio Tkp. Hope to make a good dent in Pa today!!!!
Hey Jim & Claudia,
we stayed overnite at that same plaza when we headed to the 2011 Goshen rally from a 3-day visit to Gettysburg, PA.
We are really looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday! Safe travels, J&J