Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

olcoon

I think I may block this thread from my computer so I can't see it,, :) ,,, I am so missing seeing and visiting and having fun with everyone.
Not the same without you & Bette....especially Bette!!! :angel:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Yeah, it would be MUCH better if Bette could make it... MUCH better.

We love ya Jim, wish you were here.

jimtoo

Thanks guys, we are missing seeing everyone and visiting,, we hope you and everyone has a great time.... We know you will ,, it's a Heartland Rally and Heartlander's are the best. :)

Jim and Bette

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, we are very jealous of y'all having fun without us, but we still have to w*rk. Please take lots of photos and write great articles for the newsletter!

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Will there be any service requests done at the rally?
If so, will a request for service be sent out?

I saw this post and went looking for the reply - but did not see one. Is Heartland Service going to be at the rally? and is there/was there a service request form for the rally?

Inquiring minds want to know.

jbeletti

I saw this post and went looking for the reply - but did not see one. Is Heartland Service going to be at the rally? and is there/was there a service request form for the rally?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sorry Kevin - no Heartland personnel will be here for coach servicing. This will be a Goshen rally only element.

Hope you got your truck fixed and are on your way.

jbeletti

Pre-Rally Alert: Nelly Muffins! at 8:30 AM on Wednesday at site Holly 26

Who: All Urbanna Rally Attendees
What: Nelly Muffins!
When: Wednesday, June 11 at 8:30 AM
Where: Holly 26 (Wolbeck's site, next to Jim B)

If you're here for the pre-rally and would like to try one of Nelly's custom ordered muffins-in-a-bowl - c'mon over.

No "need" to bring anything, but... If you want to cook up some bacon or sausage - Yum!

Maybe a chair, and your coffee :)

Rodbuster

I spoke with Ken Hyde yesterday afternoon.
He is recuperating a little at a time, but he is bummed out that he is missing the Urbanna Rally and seeing many of his friends.

Dick

jbeletti

Urbanna Pre-Rally Reminder: Mary Kay Party today!

What: Mary Kay Party!
When: Tuesday, June 10 at 2:30 PM
Where: Activities Center Building next to the Water Park

C'mon down ladies!

jbeletti

Urbanna Pre-Rally Reminder: Potluck Tonight (Tuesday) at 6 PM

Potluck Dinner Tuesday at 6 PM at Volleyball Court

What: Pre-Rally Potluck
When: Tuesday, June 10 at 6 PM
Where: Volley Ball Area on Cypress at Holly (next to Jim B's site)

If you're here for the pre-rally and you have a dish to share, bring your chair, your drinks, a dish to share and if you have it, your own dinnerware.

We have a few left-over hamburgers from the SE Region potluck, but please feel free to bring some main dishes to share. One can't live on 40 pots of baked beans! Though some would be nice

No need to sign up. Show up if you're interested.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are on our way. Should be there tomorrow mid day. Just outside Augusta GA on I 20 right now. Been a boring but good trip so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Pre-Rally Recap for Tuesday

The day started with at least 80 re-rally attendees joining the Northeast Region hosted potluck breakfast. Amazing turn-out and variety of food. Great idea John and Deb!

While we ate breakfast, 7 of the display coaches were delivered by McGeorge's RV.

Over 20 ladies attended the Mary Kay party. I saw a picture of a room full of ladies with masks on :) Looks like they had fun :)

Lippert arrived today and got their retail sales tent setup. They'll be here to vend in the morning.

The Stained Glass Window guy was selling more windows today and I installed mine. Looks great.

At 6:00 PM, I'd estimate we had at least 100 people attend a last minute planned, impromptu potluck dinner on the volleyball field. Great turn out!

We had a lot of arrivals today. This place is really filling up. The sites are HUGE. Many people have setup screen tents and put out their full kits. Great venue!

Many attendees went to the pool today too.

Great day.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
The Cooper Flagship is on downwind leg for an early 8am arrival to Bethpage Campground-Home of the Heartland National Rally 2014. And we may sneak back in for a peak at the Newport.