Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I feel bad with my no toll, 128 mile drive tomorrow. (OK, maybe I don't). :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalspot

I updated the attendee map - this will be the last update (most likely) as we leave tomorrow morning. There have been quite a few changes this week.

Spending 4 nights in Williamsburg - arriving at Bethpage sometime on Wednesday. See you all soon!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I updated the attendee map - this will be the last update (most likely) as we leave tomorrow morning. There have been quite a few changes this week.

Spending 4 nights in Williamsburg - arriving at Bethpage sometime on Wednesday. See you all soon!

How far is Williamsburg from Urbanna? We are thinking about taking a day trip there at the beginning of the week.

Jamie

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Better bring an umbrella, it's showing rain from the Tuesday thru Sunday. Sounds like Castaways 2012.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Better bring an umbrella, it's showing rain from the Tuesday thru Sunday. Sounds like Castaways 2012.

Isolated or chance of late afternoon thunderstorms is the actual forecast. Pretty standard prediction for this time of the year. Could have one every day. Might not have any. :)

jimpav

Hey Jim & Claudia,
we stayed overnite at that same plaza when we headed to the 2011 Goshen rally from a 3-day visit to Gettysburg, PA.
We are really looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday! Safe travels, J&J

Wow...small world. THe RV parking was too small and tilted so we dry camped with the trucks and used the generator. How in the world did you fit????

PS Made it to Front Royal, Va today. Staying for one or two nights at North Fork resort, about 150 miles from Bethpage. Can't arrive early as the rates are $$$$$$$
See youz soon!!!
jim , Claudia and Smudge

jbeletti

Urbanna Rally Alert for tonight (Saturday, June 7)

Impromptu Potluck Dinner tonight (Saturday, June 7)
6:00 PM - hosted at Bylinski's site (Sycamore & Virginia)

Bring what you have to share. Bring a chair and a drink.

porthole

Retired
Re: Urbanna Rally "Tunnel restrictions" for propane and gasoline

Don't recall if this reminder was brought up, but for those traveling south on the east coast, no propane bottles over 10 pounds through the 95 or 895 tunnels.

This restriction also applies to bulk gasoline storage e.g. Cyclones and Road Warriors with fuel cells.

We use the Francis Scott Key Bridge, route 695

I use this waypoint, center of the bridge, center divider so it works north and south travels

N39 13.198 W76 31.477

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Urbanna Rally "Tunnel restrictions" for propane and gasoline

Jim Beletti....AWESOME campground.

jimtoo

I think I may block this thread from my computer so I can't see it,, :) ,,, I am so missing seeing and visiting and having fun with everyone.

We hope everyone has a great time.

Jim and Bette

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bernie/Judy, Ken/Kat, and Lou/Bette just left AmericaCamp RV Campground heading to BP. We will be joining all of ya'll tomorrow after spending a day with our son and daughter-n-law at Kings Dominion Park. Can't wait to see everyone.

jbeletti

Bernie/Judy, Ken/Kat, and Lou/Bette just left AmericaCamp RV Campground heading to BP. We will be joining all of ya'll tomorrow after spending a day with our son and daughter-n-law at Kings Dominion Park. Can't wait to see everyone.

Bernie/Judi and Ken/Kathy arrived about 30 minutes ago. I have not seen Lou and Bette yet, but they were probably only a few minutes behind.

Git on over here Byrd and Nathan! :)

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Jerry Worth just pulled into Chesapeake Bay Thousand Trails and has a broken spring. Bighorn 2011 3070 with 6000# Lippert Axles. Who is our best source of information about what springs to get and where in the area we might find it.

Hogan