Utah Chapter Here We Grow Again!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please welcome Chris and Trina (ctk2) from Pocatello Idaho, our newest Utah chapter members! Chris and Trina just joined the Heartland Owners Club here at the National Rally in Las Vegas today. Welcome guys! Trace

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Chris & Trina;

It is great to welcome you to the Heartland Owners Club and the Mountain Region. As you will soon find out, you have joined a super RV Family.
Hope your first Rally is one you won't forget...

aRAYwego

Welcome Chris and Trina. Chris mentioned to me yesterday, that he is a bit computer challenged so it may take a bit before he sees this.

jbeletti

Love the thread title Trace! Congrats to the UT Chapter for the growth and welcome Chris and Trina!

ctk2

Please welcome Chris and Trina (ctk2) from Pocatello Idaho, our newest Utah chapter members! Chris and Trina just joined the Heartland Owners Club here at the National Rally in Las Vegas today. Welcome guys! Trace
fixed jack on way back and yes I can get level ups put on here. thanks for your help. for that price.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Chris and Trina,

Welcome from the Pacific Region! You guys are in an amazing chapter and have some great leaders in Trace and Terri!! We look forward to seeing you at a rally in the future!

Rod and Kelly

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello Chris,
were you ever able to get your level up installed and receive your discount? Trace

ctk2

Hello Chris,
were you ever able to get your level up installed and receive your discount? Trace
[no sir i did not. it didn't work out. Trina and i are headed down south the first of March Vegas Needles back to home 20 day run
we are planning for the Moab rally hope to see you there.]