Very Low Water Pressure . . .

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
John,
We replaced our original shower head with the "oxygenics"....nope, don't like it. So we are on the lookout for a replacement.
Hope you find whatever is causing the water pressure problem...see you in a few weeks at the rally :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hooked up to the house right now and have excellent water pressure now.

I believe that it was the flow regulator right inside the water inlet.

I also did a complete flush of the plumbing, including the water heater last week (except for the outside shower, of which I can't seem to get that blue shower hose to connect).

We are leaving in the morning for Buena Vista, CO for a couple of days, then on to Blue Mesa, CO for the rest of the week.

We'll see what happens at the parks we are going to be staying at.

This will be our first long trip with the new Prowler!

John,
We called the mfg about not being able to connect the quick connect blue hose on the outdoor shower. They said take a hammer and a screwdriver and tap on the center of the quick connect opening. It along with some silicone lub did the job.

JohnD

John,
We called the mfg about not being able to connect the quick connect blue hose on the outdoor shower. They said take a hammer and a screwdriver and tap on the center of the quick connect opening. It along with some silicone lub did the job.

I tried that and it didn't work . . . maybe I didn't tap hard enough!

I'll try it again tomorrow when we get to the campground!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
John, What campground are you staying at? We may be looking at Buena Vista for a rally site. Gregg

JohnD

John, What campground are you staying at? We may be looking at Buena Vista for a rally site. Gregg

We'll be at the Buena Vista KOA Saturday & Sunday nights . . . then on to Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch RV Resort west of Gunnison Monday through Thursday nights.