Views From Your Campsite

porthole

Retired
Delaware Seashore Indian River Campground.
This was after the non nor'easter we had.

Wind and rain for 4 days in a row. 24 hours of 20-30, gusting to 50 and 12.3" of rain in 24 hours.
Back of trailer facing the east, so wind driven rain through each of the sliding windows on the starboard side, rain through the poorly installed rear entry door (another door the factory "forgot" to shim into the opening, good thing these guys don't build sticks and bricks), and rain somewhere from behind the fridge.

Having a Milwaukee mini shop vac was a plus.

Delaware_bridge.jpg

Bones

Delaware Seashore Indian River Campground.
This was after the non nor'easter we had.

Wind and rain for 4 days in a row. 24 hours of 20-30, gusting to 50 and 12.3" of rain in 24 hours.
Back of trailer facing the east, so wind driven rain through each of the sliding windows on the starboard side, rain through the poorly installed rear entry door (another door the factory "forgot" to shim into the opening, good thing these guys don't build sticks and bricks), and rain somewhere from behind the fridge.

Having a Milwaukee mini shop vac was a plus.

View attachment 48033

I like the new side so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

The weather during our trip to the beach in Destin Florida last week was beautiful. :cool:

View attachment 48034

View attachment 48035

View attachment 48036

Did you treat yourself to a new TV? Like that camper!!

porthole

Retired
I like the new side so much better.

The north side is a bit different. Besides being all new, the elevation is a bit higher. With the storm we had there was only water accumulating in the drainage ditches, which are between every other row. The sites are bigger and as a result fewer for the acreage. The south side had some flooded areas that I could see from the bridge.
Easy access to the beach from either side.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
This was taken last night of our Prowler surrounded by Big Horns, Landmarks and many other Heartland trailers at the 2016 Heartland Owner's Club National Rally in Las Vegas, NV:

ProwlerVegasHOC-P1020426.jpg

And here is a gem of a KOA in Richfield, Utah where we are staying tonight on our way back to Denver!

ProwlerUtahKOA-P1020457.jpg

Ironically, the owners here have a Landmark and had never heard of the HOC until we arrived.

Click on each photo to view the whole thing

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Waking up this morning to some low overcast and fall colors.
Lake Raystown PA
e126b3a624ed8680e994cee5086339f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ugh a vertical video. Ha ha ha ha Just kidding ;)

I know . . .

It is funny in this day and age of wide screen TV's and computer monitors that most cell phone photos and videos are shot vertically instead of horizontally.

When we were at the Hoover Dam this past Saturday I was watching people take photos with their iPads and cell phones, and if it wasn't on a selphy stick . . . they were shooting vertically.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Look's like site 182... Beauty!

HA!!! Close...183!!!!!
Would like to have stayed the weekend but the kids, with granddaughter, are leaving Sunday so Nana had to be home to see her before she left.

VKTalley

HA!!! Close...183!!!!!
Would like to have stayed the weekend but the kids, with granddaughter, are leaving Sunday so Nana had to be home to see her before she left.

Lyle, we Nanas have to visit our granddaughters! I had the joy of reading to my youngest granddaughter via FaceTime yesterday.
IMG_8740.jpg