Views From Your Campsite

MCTalley

We're in Nashville for a couple weeks while I show my face at the office. We stayed at the Seven Points COE campground last time we were here and really enjoyed it, so I booked this stay a few months ago (only site I could get spanning this past weekend). While it is only water/electric, we're pretty close to the dump station and we brought our tote with us out of storage, so it hasn't been a problem.

I drive 15 minutes each morning to the nearby train stop and ride the train into town. Our office is about 4 blocks from the train station. We used to stay at the KOA on Music Valley, but it has climbed up in to the $80-90 per night range anymore. Our COE spot is $22 a day. My train ticket is $8 round trip per day.

These are views of our rig, but the views from the rig are pretty much all just woods.

i-X8LGKPH-L.jpg

i-rJcxJkj-L.jpg

Paradise2

With most of the snowbirds have taken flight from our Snowbird park, DW says she can see Russia from the new park model kitchen windows.

Bighorn will be Sunbird home in NW Washington. Lake Connor Park!

Chris

We are from Gilbert....been to that location many times....actually looked at the lots on their other section where you could store your units next to you. Love that place. Give us a shout next time your there for your winter visit. Love the new home...Lynette

esscobra

canyon lake texas , this past weekend

Attachments

• IMG_8594.JPG
    IMG_8594.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_8593.JPG
    IMG_8593.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_8590.JPG
    IMG_8590.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 143

porthole

Retired
Woodward Cave, PA, home of the "The Big One"

48 degrees in this cave and the this entrance was about 6' below grade, so it was a naturally air conditioned location during the 90+ degree days.

Attachments

• IMG_3376 copy.jpg
    IMG_3376 copy.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 119

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looking down the road from my roof (replacing the vent lids).
ab54bc23229a0afdafd4ec202a519406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
When you are enjoying your morning coffee and you hear "uh oh - sorry"

You really can't use a dump elbow on a tote tank.

Should've known something would be asunder when she asked me "do you know which handle is the black tank ?"

Attachments

• Tote_tank_fail.jpg
    Tote_tank_fail.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 145

porthole

Retired
Another non scenic view from our campsite, hurricane anchors, about 3' in diameter, one on each side and a storage building filled with ratchet straps.

First time we have seen these.

Attachments

• IMG_3638 copy.jpg
    IMG_3638 copy.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 149

Aandaar

Another non scenic view from our campsite, hurricane anchors, about 3' in diameter, one on each side and a storage building filled with ratchet straps.

First time we have seen these.

So I have never seen these before being a west coast kid. What exactly do you do with that?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Here we are at Locust Lake SP near Pottsville PA between the Maryland rally on our way to the New Jersey rally
7f187c85a5f39d8d34ffa36bc7fda754.jpg

Thinking maybe I'll rotate my tires while we're here...
50bc617b0e164d4f30e4c43d720db06d.jpg

Oregon_Camper

These two watched over us for 14 days. There were about 5 in the area, but only these two used this tree, day after day, after day. :cool:

Can you EVER get tired of watching Eagles? NOPE!!

DSC02709.jpg