Views From Your Campsite

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
A little late . . .

Took this at Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch, Colorado from our site on the way to the Mancos/Mesa Verde Colorado HOC Rally two weeks ago.

We are going there again next weekend for a week to close out the 2017 camping season.

BlueMesaSunset-P9131067.jpg
Sunset at Blue Mesa . . .

Kinguni

At Birds Hill Park for our second last excursion of the season.
a900aea1dfb042d1190f6569e182ffd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Another non scenic view from our campsite, hurricane anchors, about 3' in diameter, one on each side and a storage building filled with ratchet straps.

First time we have seen these.

So I have never seen these before being a west coast kid. What exactly do you do with that?

When needed you go up to the storage building, grab a 4"-6" nylon ratchet strap, throw it over the top of your RV and hookup and ratchet down to the concrete anchors - then hope.

- - - Updated - - -

These two watched over us for 14 days. There were about 5 in the area, but only these two used this tree, day after day, after day. :cool:

Can you EVER get tired of watching Eagles? NOPE!!

View attachment 54684

Didn't get any pictures, but we did get to see a juvenile eagle fishing during our NJ Rally this past week.

JohnD

Here is another from Blue Mesa, Colorado taken two weeks ago:

ProwlerAtBlueMesa-P9141081.jpg

Going there again next week!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Last night's moonrise from the Ocean. Sitting here in the Myrtle Beach Travel Park for the month.
0708fd2848007d42379e64b94233f2c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasTraveler2017

74558d58a56d51aa832a1b8aa945f4d2.jpg

We’re at Camp Lakeshore RV. Should be moving on to the Muskegon State Park tomorrow to spend some more time here before heading back to Texas.

JohnD

We spent the weekend before last at Mountaindale RV Park west of Colorado Springs were we met up with a few other Colorado HOC members:

ProwlerAtMountaindale-PA081312.jpg

After we left Mountaindale we spent most of last week again at Blue Mesa Recreational Ranch just west of Gunnison, Colorado where we finished out the 2017 camping season:

ProwlerBlueMesaView-PA111414.jpg

This was their last weekend open for the year so we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves!

JohnD

Fall was always my favorite time of year in Michigan.

Nothing like the smell of burning leaves . . .

Out here we get the smell of burning wildfires!

Not the same.

TexasTraveler2017

Last morning here at Muskegon State Park. Heading down to Potato Creek State Park to be closer to Elkhart for my appointment at MORryde on Thursday. Then it will be time to head home to Texas.
43069068033c2b8c086ffd679f208715.jpg

3dd24927d8ef8fd945ea982140dba39b.jpg

Alan_B