Vision Trailer Tires??

Anybody have any experience with Vision Trailer Tires sold by Discount Tire? They are another Chinese tire. The ST 235/85R/16 is G rated, 3749LBS @ 110 PSI, and 14 ply, Speed rated @100MPH for $160. All sounds too good to be true. A friend of mine bought a set yesterday. I need new tires to replace my "Blowmax". Just checking, thanks in advance.

'Lil Guy'

Hard to believe a ST tire for trailers is speed rated at 100mph. I'm going to do some research on them anyway. Your right. Sounds to good to be true. Could be the case of another company putting a different name on the Chinese tires.

MagnoliaTom

I was trying to find a tire that could be found easy. Discount Tire is everywhere. I buy all my Truck and SUV tires from them.

I've heard that NTB has them now. May be worth giving them a call. You will not be disappointed with the sailuns. They are a commercial tire. Very heavy duty and well built

I've looked into NTB and Pep Boys and I can't find any Sailuns in Texas. My axels are too close together for the Michelin Rib or LX (what I use on my TV). So it looks like I'm limited to Goodyear G614 (same Dia. as current Blowmax) or another Chinese tire. wish there were more options but Heartland has limited me by having the 2nd & 3rd axels so close together.

Found the spec sheet on Sailum's. Don't look like they would work either. Blowmax shows to be 30.8 Dia. and Sailum shows 31.7. There is barely 1.75 between the tires now. If I add almost .50 to each radius I will be about .75 between the tires. I don't think that is enough.
Any input?