Waiting for spring

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome. You'll find lots of friendly people here along with a lot of helpful information. Very good place to come and read everyday. Ken

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Welcome, always great to have new forum users from the great Commonwealth of Virginia. I'll be contacting you by private message soon to tell you more about the local Owners Club and some of our events. Spending all my spare time for the next few days getting taxes done.

bowhunt73

Welcome aboard. This is an awesome site / forum. Don't forget to update your sig. Helps when you post questions.
Randall.

Bruce11

Gus, I think we met you in Williamsburg weekend of 12-3-11. We plan to get more involved, but where does the time go, oh I know work.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus, I think we met you in Williamsburg weekend of 12-3-11. We plan to get more involved, but where does the time go, oh I know work.

Cool - glad you made it here. I also saw your towing weights question on another thread. One thought on that; Heartland is coming out with a new Bighorn 3010RE very soon that will probably be towable by your F250 (you'll be close, but not overtly over any numbers). Pin weight is estimated at 2100 lbs and gross trailer weight will be around 14,000lbs. It's around 35 feet long so not overly huge in length. I have a floorplan photo somewhere. When I can find it I'll get it to you. I'm sure Tim at Chesapeake RV could order one as soon as Heartland formally announces its availability. There's also Elk Ridge, Greystone, and Sundance 5th wheel models that will fit within the towing parameters of your truck. Good luck on your decision and think about joining us at Holiday Trav-L-Park in May.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to our neighborhood, Bruce11. You will find it a friendly place to hang out.

camperjohn08

I am also looking @ the BigHorn 3010RE 5'er.. I even got some interior pic's of the upcoming unit, sent to me by a friend @ Heartland..They are still doing pre-release construction mods, so the final spec's on this unit isn't out as of yet.. I can't wait to see the final package.. and of course the final price for this unit so we can see what it will cost to order one..