Wanted to say hi... New to owning a 5th wheel and we chose the Sundance 3200ES

MarTrin

I just wanted to say hi and thanks for having such a great forum. We've owned TT's and Pop-ups but never a 5th wheel. We decided to buy a used one to test it out before buying a new one. We absolutely loved the 2008 Sundance 3200 ES that we found with our dealer. We pick it up this wednesday and can't wait. I appreciate this forum immensley and all of you who take the time and freely give advice and tips to not only newbies like me but to the veterans as well. I've spent the last three days reading all the posts and I have learned so much...So thanks folks...I really appreciate it :)

Trin

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the Heartland Family. These are such great people in the Heartland Owners Club and there is so much information and experience here. You will not regret your purchase, nor your decision to become a member of the Heartland Owners Club. Now you just need to sign up for one of the Rallys coming up.

Rod

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to your "condo on wheels" and welcome to the Forum. We did the same thing early in our search for rvs by buying a used one before jumping in full scale. Our first coach was another brand which was used and we quickly got rid of. Our first Heartland was the same year and model Sundance which you got and loved it. It sold us on the Heartland products and we are now on our 3rd coach, loving each and every one.
Now what you need to do is check out the free introduction membership to the Heartland Owners Club which you will find the info on the front page (portal page) of the forum. Good luck and travel safely.