Warranty Work

Bullpaul

Big thanks to the Heartland Warranty Department.
While on a 6 month camping trip in South Dakota this summer, I encountered a couple minor issues that needed repairing. Although the most reputable and fastest repair required taking my camper to a non-Heartland dealer I was able to talk to the Heartland Warranty and they advised me how to proceed. Although I paid for the repairs out of pocket, I sent Heartland paid invoices, pictures and defective parts. Low and behold - by the time I got back to Louisiana, There were to 2 checks from Heartland reimbursing me for 100 percent. Again, thanks so much.

Happy Camper

Dean-Pam

It is good to see positive comments about HL. I know I have been happy with problem resolutions with HL.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
On our previous 2013 Heartland trailer, we discovered a year and half after the warranty had expired that the axles and springs were under rated by over 1000 pounds.

It wasn't easy, but between Heartland and Lippert, the new parts (ie.- upgraded axles and springs) were replaced at no charge, although I did have to pay the labor charges plus five larger tire and wheel upgrades.

Our new Heartland Prowler is in the shop right now getting warranty repairs done.

Speaking of warranty repairs . . . I just picked up my truck from the dealership a couple of hours ago as the steering wheel needed to be replaced!