washington sighting

JeromyS

Wife and I were headed north on I-5 in WA state and passed a Big Country at exit marker 49 around 11:40am. Nice rig pulled by a grey dually chevy. Safe travels! We were in a Tahoe, we don't have our camper back yet... Soon though well be back out on the WA roads.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey Jeromy,

You guy gonna join us at the Washington Rally next year in the Leavenworth/Wenatchee Area? We would love to have you attend. We need some Elkridge Representation.

Rod Ditrich

JeromyS

We will get ourselves registered once I call the campground and confirm that they are ok with 6 ppl and 6 dogs in one campsite :). That's mostly what ends up being an issue. If they are ok with that then we should have no problems!

JeromyS

And hello to the southbound bighorn appeared to be pulled by a red ford dually. Passed ya going northbound stuck in traffic just south of carpenter road overpass exit 111! Safe travels! The heartland rigs are out today!

JeromyS

Wave to the west bound bighorn coming off of tiger mountain on 18 at 3:10 or so pm. Whit TV didn't get the make but safe travels to you!

VKTalley

Jeromy, what part of Washington state are you located in? My hubby and I are are here in the Puyallup area visiting our daughter, son-in-love and two granddaughters.