Water Leak Issues

morganm12

George
Steve, both of my grey water holding tanks were found to be leaking where the lines feed into the top. Brian told me that he has received approval to replace both tanks. I'm confident that this will fix my leak issue.

Thanks to Tex for the Lippert phone #.

morganm12

George
Hello to all who had comments on my water leak problem.
RV Capital Service Center has completed the work on my holding tanks, I'll hold my kudos until there has been a little time passed to see if the fix last. I still want to thank Brian and crew for all they did. I do think their fix will hold. Thanks to everyone who had a part in getting my work done and that also includes Heartland.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
George, what did they decide on the landing gear blowing a fuse? Mine will do this every time I raise the Cyclone. I only run it for about a second then wait about 5 or more seconds, then repeat. I checked the amps on it while raising it and was reading 52 amps, no wonder the 30A fuse blows! Just wondering their fix on that.

morganm12

George
Micah, Brian seem to think that the circuit breaker on the hydraulic pump was weak so thats what he replaced. He called LIPPERT and the agreed. Here is their # 866-524-7821 (thanks to Texcruiser). That system should still be under warranty from Lippert. Sounds like you may have a different problem than mine. Good luck with yours. I should know in the morning if the breaker fixed mine as I will be hooking up in the morning and heading south. First to Terre Haute, Indiana then Iowa before its back to northeast Texas.

morganm12

George
I must give high praise to Brian and his crew at RV Capital Service Center. Brain exceeded my expectation. Heartland is fortunate to have them on our team. Kudos to Brian and the crew at RV Capital Service center.

Attachments

• Hershy PA 1 Sept 7 2006.jpg
    Hershy PA 1 Sept 7 2006.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 18

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay Neighbor..
Good to hear you got all the problems fixed at RV Capital. It looks like our problems were solved by Brian and his crew also. They found the leak on the slide and it rained quite hard today and I have no leak. I am waiting on my graphic and bedroom cabinet door. I may also get a Trailair if they can make a deal.

Nice to visit with you at RV Capital.

We will be back in Texas in October. Let us know were you will be and maybe we can connect up again.

morganm12

George
Hello Bob,
Enjoyed the visiting also. Glad to hear your leak was fixed.
We were in Elkhart a month and most of it was spent at RV Capital so we had a chance meet and visit with several Heartland owners including Jim Beletti.