Water leaking outdoor kitchen

EurekaJ

We moved our trailer this spring and have it permanently park on a piece of land. With the door closed to out outdoor kitchen/bar, we have had rain water come in and flood the area just inside the door. That is also when I noticed the door is not square and rubs in the bottom right corner when closing. (Pictures attached) I have siliconed almost everything on the top of the door where it hinges. The water is coming in on the left side of the door somehow where there is a larger gap but it looks like it is still sealing. It is coming in around the door and frame and not inside.

Where would the water be coming from?

Secondly, I noticed the rear wall of the trailer has heaved up about a 1/2 inch on the left side. Or the left side has dropped. (Picture attached showing larger gap above the rear bumper on the left). This is what I think is causing my kitchen/bar door to be not square.

Any ideas what what this could be and the cause?

We we have a 2014 Heartland Silverado Edition 36TB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 29

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The first thing I would look at is to check that the blocks your trailer is sitting on are still level front to back and side to side in the front and rear.
Form the pictures I envision that one of the corners has sunk or has never been level allowing the frame to twist and therefore cause the problems you are seeing.
This is just my thought.

Peace
Dave