Water line leak under shower and fixture for outside shower.

jgbagwell

The unit was winterized. I used a pressure regulator at RV parks. The outside shower is leaking on the back of the fixture. What is leaking and what caused it?

Water Leak 01.jpgWater Leak 02.jpgWater Leak out shower 01.jpg

Attachments

• Water leak 01.mp4
    5.9 MB
  • Water Leak 01.jpg
    Water Leak 01.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Water Leak 02.jpg
    Water Leak 02.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Water Leak out shower 01.jpg
    Water Leak out shower 01.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 53

jimtoo

Can you tell where it is leaking form since you are looking at the back of the control? Be sure and check the nuts on the hose and also make sure the hot and cold valves are turned off. If the valves are on and unit turned off by using the little valve on the shower head this will also cause you to run out of hot water very quick.

Let us know what you find.

Also check out the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally.

Jim M
Almost a neighbor.

MikeR

I wonder if there is any correlation between your leak at the shower faucets and your lack of hot water?

Bogie

I had a similar problem. But mine only leaked when the shower was in use. Turned out to be a cracked housing. Mine was built pretty cheap. Fortunately the replacement parts were cheap also. Im not sure why it cracked but I make double sure all the water is out of it when I winterize. I blow mine out with air.

As MikeR said this may relate to your hot water issue. I do know that if the shower valves are left turned on it can affect the delivery of hot water at the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby A

I had the same thing for the first couple years of owning the coach, I was getting ready to cap the lines and remove the outside shower faucet, but first I decided to replace the faucet and see. Sure enough I must of got a bad faucet, once I replaced it I haven't had a leak back there in years, THANK GOD !!

jgbagwell

No worries. I took it back to Explore USA for warranty coverage. We'll see what happens in a couple of months when they finish.