water regulators

aatauses

hello everyone,
I need some advice. I have a Watts 263 regulator that again allows pressure to go up---this is the second one of these I have had, the first did the same. I have rebuild both of them several times and still have pressure slipping by. I have contacted Rick at rvfilter and he was helpful, but came up empty to what may be the issue. I am wondering before messing with this one again, has anyone had experience with the camping world product---the adjustable one made by Valterra?? I have checked the reviews and most said the product is poorly made and breaks or leaks, but the reviews are quite old. Looking to see if anyone has this product and is it worth trying it?
thanks
currently in Pensacola, FL
al

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just bought one of the Valterra ones from Camping World a couple of months back . . .

I had also read the reviews and was put off on them, but while in a Camping World store they were on sale for 1/2 price, so I bought one!

I had it hooked up to our trailer here at the house the whole time (until I winterized the trailer two weeks ago), plus used it at our last two camp outs without issue.

It seems to work very well . . . although time will tell.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I've been using a Watts N55BG for a few years without a problem. Other than leaving it in the rig over the winter and messing up the Bourdon tube inside the gage. Easy to replace it, though, with another from RV Water Filter Store.