WD 3175 re leak under bathroom sink.

brownrock

Hello,

I went to de-winterize our trailer last weekend and when I hooked up the city water connection i found a good bit of water flowing out from under the bathroom sink:(.
The trailer is a 2014 WD 3175 re. I can't seem to gain easy access to this area. The city water connection is behind that wall as well. Any thoughts on what could be leaking? We just got this trailer and its the first one we have owned. I had a pressure regulator on the water line so i don't believe i blew it out. any suggestions would be helpful.

DaveC6

I have a 2017 Wilderness 3175RE. First time out the black water flush leaked and flooded the bathroom. I found the connection from outside was loose where it comes through the wall. I was able to tighten it by removing the panel at the base of the bathroom sink (4 screws). On mine the city water is right above the black water flush. I don’t recall seeing the city water connection from this access panel, but I’m pretty sure it should be there. Plus there is a lot of other plumbing behind that panel that could be leaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownrock

Davc6,

Thanks for your info. I broke into the cabinet, presumably in the same location as your access is located. Thankfully the panel was just stapled from behind so it will be easy to redesign that after I get this taken care of. It seemed odd to me that one was not at this spot given all the connections in this area. I didn't have enough time last night to hook the water back up and look for leaks but the back of the outdoor shower were the exit hose is connected was still wet. Below is what it looks like. I always find it interesting to see the changes companies make over the years when I own something. I marked the city water inlet and gray water tank flush.

IMG_20180507_192902_zpsu1wx0k6k.jpg

DaveC6

That’s the spot. Not easy to work in, but lots of potential for leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk